MODEL UNITED NATIONS
Reference Area and WWW Resources
Minnesota State University Moorhead - Livingston Lord Library
Government Documents/Maps Department
William G. Kenz
Moorhead, MN 56563
* Yearbook of the United Nations (1945-latest)
[REF. JX1977.A37 Y4]
* Encyclopedia of the United Nations and International Relations [REF. JX1977 .O8213 1990]
* A Guide to Information at the United Nations [REF. JX1977 .A39 1995]
* Europa World Year Book (formerly Europa Year Book) (1971-latest) [REF. JN1.E85 yr./vol.]
* Demographic Yearbook (1951-latest, with
some yrs. missing) [REF. HA17 .D45 yr.]
* Statistical Yearbook (1949-latest) [REF. HA12.5.U63 yr.]
* UNDOC: United Nations Documents Index
(1987-96) [ABSTRACTS SHELVES, paper / MF]
* MnPALS Online Catalog: Book and Periodical databases
All printed UN and other International
Organizations as well as numerous country's publications are available from the
University of Minnesota.
They must be identified as completely as possible and interlibrary loaned.
Most publications are not cataloged. However, their online catalog MNCAT Twin Cities is available for use.
* United Nations
* Background Information on World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance - South Africa 2001
Documentation Center [publications from the General Assembly;
Security Council; Economic and Social Council; Secretariat; International Court of
* International Organizations / Foreign Governments Web Page (MSUM Library - Documents/Maps Department)
This is a sampling of many useful resources
Explore and request assistance if necessary.
For assistance, contact
any of the MSUM Librarians at the Reference Desk (218-236-2345) or email me at:
Return to MSUM Documents and Maps Homepage
Last updated 01/25/06 [William G. Kenz] - Government Documents/Reference Librarian